Mgr inż. Sisay Eshetu Debele
Asystent w Zakładzie Hydrologii i Hydrodynamiki
Instytut Geofizyki Polskiej Akademii Nauk
ul. Księcia Janusza 64, 01-452 Warszawa
tel: +48 22 6915-626, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master of Science in Earth and Environment( MEE) , specialized in Hydrology and Quantitative Water Management (HWM), Wageningen University, the Netherland, August, 2013.
- Master of Science in Meteorology, Arba Minch University Faculty of Water Technology , Ethiopia, October, 2009.
- Bachelor of Science in Meteorology, Arba Minch University Faculty of Water Technology Department of Meteorology, Ethiopia, July, 2007.
- from January, 2014, Ph.D candidate, Institute of Geophysics , Polish Academy of Sciences
- from October 23, 2009, Lecturer and Researcher, Arba Minch University Faculty of Water Technology , Department of Meteorology and Hydrology, Ethiopia
- from July 26, 2007, Assistance lecturer, Arba Minch University Faculty of Water Technology , Department of Meteorology and Hydrology, Ethiopia
- Flood and drought frequency analysis within a non-stationary framework ( current Ph.D research)
- Feedback Models for Hydrological Systems (M.Sc thesis)
- Investigate seasonal stochastic Predictability of Hydrological Systems in East Africa and Europe (M.Sc internship)
- Linkage of climate variability, rust diseases and wheat production in parts of Central Ethiopia (M.Sc thesis)
- 2013-2016 - research project DZP/POL-NOR/1873/2013, „Climate change impact on hydrological extremes”. Assistant.