MSc Hadush Kidane Meresa
Assistant, Hydrology and Hydrodynamics Department
Institute of Geophysics Polish Academy of Sciences
addres: Księcia Janusza 64, 01-452 Warsaw
phone: +48 22 6915-626, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master of science: water science and engineering, specializing in Flood risk management – Erasmus-Mundus
- 01/052010-30/08/2011: Lecturer, Arba Minch University, Ethiopia
- Climate change and variability;
- Modeling of hydrological extremes;
- Hydrology and hydraulic modeling;
- Flood risk management;
- Uncertainty analysis;
- Integrated water resource management;
- Atmospheric-land-water-plant relation.
- 20/01/2014-31/12/2016 - research project DZP/POL-NOR/1873/2013, „Climate change impact on hydrological extremes”.